Mensa tests consist of two stages – one that tests verbal reasoning, and other that tests visual logic. Only the top 2% from all the applicants who take the test are offered a membership in Mensa. We found one Mensa test that you can use to check your intelligence.
1. 49 – they are all square numbers.
4. Use – sue
5. 125 – A = 20, B = 30 and C = 45.
6. 15 – the number is a sum of the alphabetical places between the first and the second letter.
7. 4 – multiply the first number with the second one to get the third and the fourth.
8. G – these letters are places from right to left on the keyboard.